Looking for something? Search my blog with Google

Friday, May 22, 2009

A Trio of Taxis

Found a couple of these toys in several rummage sales before and was intrigued by them because I didn't remember riding them in HK probably because none of these left their service areas.

Two of the, the Toyota Crown Comfort Taxi in two different colors which indicate the area they are serving. One serves Lantau and the other services the New Territories. These particular models are made by Carven.



The other one, the KIA Doraemon Taxi is , I think, strictly promotional but I could be wrong.

All of these models are about the equivalent of 1:38 scale so they are fairly well detailed and make for nice displays or conversation pieces in a den or office.


My son was lucky enough to find a few more of these which he acquired and hopes to sell on his selling debut on Ebay.ph

No comments:

Post a Comment