Looking for something? Search my blog with Google

Friday, July 30, 2010

Some Stuff From The Ferrari Store

I've been receiving updates from Ferrari ever since I joined their mailing list. They sure are selling a lot of neat stuff but these things caught my eye.

While not all are technically toys, the Toywizard wants them anyway 

Ferrari F10 Steering Wheel - a hand-made model at 1:4 scale


Ferrari F10 Nosecone/Front Wing at 1:12 scale - Fernando Alonso version



Ferrari Jumbo Watch





Want to see more cool Ferrari stuff?

Click here to visit the Ferrari store

2 comments:

  1. Hi TW,

    I love all the items you show.Just nice & feeling good to have it.

    Congratul...

    Thanks,
    Kin.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Kin - Thanks - showing it is the next best thing to having it ;-)

    ReplyDelete