Looking for something? Search my blog with Google

Thursday, July 15, 2010

Some New Toys

I haven't met a Tomica I can resist. At least not in the regular lineup.

This is why I avoid places like toystores in the mall because I will be irresistibly drawn to the Tomica display, mumble "just looking around" to the sales person who never believed it from day 1 and pick out at least 2 and sometimes 10 pieces depending on whether I still have enough money left for food.

So I was in the mall the other day and because the girls were in the girls section, me and the boys went to the toys section. Thankfully they only had 3 new ones so I only bought 6. I'm from the "if you need one you gotta have two" school.

So enjoy my new acquisitions.

4 comments:

  1. They're all very hard to resist! =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You bet. Not unlike those neat Muscle Machines you posted

    Resistance is futile - surrender is the only option

    :-) :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh. I'm still searching for yellow Nissan Fairlady Z. Does it come together with Nissan GTR R35 or Nissan Fairlady Z 40th Anni?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Tom - Actually all the 3 new toys I got can be bought separately. The more limited one there would be the gray one since it is the anniversary but you never know so you're better off buying both :-)

    ReplyDelete