Looking for something? Search my blog with Google

Thursday, May 28, 2009

Bittersweet goodbyes

Had to say a bittersweet farewell to these beauties .... These limited edition Filipina Barbies have been in my store in 1997 / 1998 but obligations came up so they went up on the auction block and before I knew what was happening, I sold them all to one very happy collector.

But thats how it goes when one has a hobby such as mine. It thrives on the appearance and value of certain objects and real life dictates that we must give up some for higher objectives and needs.

Anyway I was happy to be able to put them in a good home.

Will try to post more detailed information later.

In the meantime enjoy.

Ladies and Gentlemen, I give you some members of

The Filipina Barbie Santacruzan Collection from 1997



and

The Filipina Barbie Flores de Mayo Collection from 1998


No comments:

Post a Comment