Looking for something? Search my blog with Google

Friday, November 18, 2016

Mercedes CLK GTR Street Silver 1/18 Diecast Model Car by Maisto


Mercedes CLK GTR Street Silver 1/18 Diecast Model Car by Maisto
I am an affiliate of Diecast Models Wholesale which sells a wide variety of models at great prices. They also ship worldwide. If you like this model, simply click on the photo and you will be brought to the DMW website.


I have said it before on this blog and on my Facebook page. I like Maisto models.

Sure they are considered just adequate mainstream, but for some unknown reason the models they make appeal to me.

This Mercedes CLK GTR model is a case in point. I have the race car version and its one of my models that I like keeping on the shelf in front of me simply because its so nice to look at.

If you're a fan too and you'd like the model shown here, click on the photo to buy it from Diecast Models Wholesale.

No comments:

Post a Comment