Looking for something? Search my blog with Google

Tuesday, June 16, 2009

An undervalued Tomica Limited Celica





I keep passing this model on my way into my home office but I never really stopped to give it a once over again.

I know I've ogled this model in other times but I guess a more hectic work schedule prevents me from opening up the box to appreciate it again.

This is the Tomica Limited Dandy series which is a Tomica Limited in a larger, 1:43 scale.

The model is a Toyota Celica Supra XX 2800 GT. I'm not sure is this is the last model before the Celica and Supra parted ways and became separate models but if not then its probably the second to the last.

The real model is quite collectible now and I saw 2 examples recently which were in need of TLC.

Anyway enjoy this Celica Supra, its one overlooked model in the Tomica Limited Dandy lineup that I am sure will be a sought after model in the near future.

1 comment:

  1. I agree. This was a peg warmer at Uncle Johnny's Hobby Shop at SM North before. I wonder if he was able to sell it after he closed shop.

    Btw, are you Alexis the Toywizard?

    =)

    ReplyDelete