Looking for something? Search my blog with Google

Thursday, June 4, 2009

Lots of Nissan Skylines! First Set of photos







The Nissan Skyline is fast becoming the rock star of cars. This goes for the real ones as well as the diecast ones. While the real ones don't fly off the parking lots as fast as the diecast ones do on the store shelves, the Skylines for sale in Manila are few and always attract a lot of attention.

This post will be a long series of posts as I am actually a one BIG Skyline fan and there are loads of toys and information about the Skyline all around the Web.

Actually there are three die hard fans in my household, that's me and my two sons. We love our Skylines in Gran Turismo 5 and we would love even more, to have a real life Mines GT-R in our garage.

Alas we only have 1/64 scale Skylines at the moment but at least we have more of them on our toy shelves, than we can ever hope to have in our garage in real life.




No comments:

Post a Comment