Looking for something? Search my blog with Google

Wednesday, March 8, 2017

New Tomicas for release May 2017 to August 2017







The 829 Japan website  just shared incoming Tomicas that are due for release between May to August 2017.

Here are the models for release, including a trio of Tomica Premium models.

Visit their website to get the full details


INCOMING REGULAR TOMICAS

Most (but not all) new releases come into 2 colors. one is a limited edition color, This would be the one with a longer description under the name.

For instance, in the Subaru BRZ below, the limited edition is the yellow one.

One caveat though, sometimes, the regular model exceeds the value of the limited edition. On my part, I simply buy both to be sure since I normally buy at least 3 (ideally 5) of each model so that my own model is free when I sell them in the future :-)

















INCOMING TOMICA PREMIUM





No comments:

Post a Comment