Looking for something? Search my blog with Google

Thursday, February 9, 2012

Audi 100 Coupe S by Anson

Lately I am quite surprised at seeing some models in diecast which I had been unaware of. Despite my attempts to read up on cars, both historical and present, once in a while, I am faced with a model I had not heard of before.

The Audi 100 Coupe S shown here, is one of those models. I had never heard of it before until I came across the model which was part of a big model purchase I made recently. In fact there are even quite a few videos in Youtube featuring this model.





The model below is in 1/18 scale.

Enjoy!






1 comment:

  1. I have one of these in mint condition,in a sealed unopened box.Owned a real one once, an auto in orange.also had a manual in metallic green.

    ReplyDelete